Tablet Magazine made available the first chapter of Sholem Aleichem’s “Moshkeleh Ganev” for the first time in English. Non-Jews called him Moshke. Jews stretched out his name to “Moshkeleh” and then added the nickname ganev,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel