Jewish Lives “When I marched in Selma, I felt my legs were praying.” So said Polish-born American rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907–1972) of his involvement in the 1965 Selma civil rights march alongside Martin...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov