Illustrator: Rob Polivka Persecuted as Jews, Izzy Baline and his family emigrated from Russia to New York, where he fell in love with his new country. He heard music everywhere and was full to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- As Figs in Autumn: One Year in a Forever War by Ben Bastomski
- Judaism in South India, 849–1489: Relocating Malabar Jewry by Ophira Gamliel
- Survival and Sanctuary: Testimonies of the Holocaust and Life Beyond
- Positively, passionately pure; Thoughts on “Aunt Sadie’s Letters of Hope & Healing” by Shari Lyn Anderson
- Poppy Celebrates Hanukkah by Julianne Ososke