Sephardi and Mizrahi Studies The 2015 law granting Spanish nationality to the descendants of Jews expelled in 1492 is the latest example of a widespread phenomenon in contemporary Spain, the “re-discovery” of its Jewish...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Houdini: The Elusive American by Adam Begley
- The Four Questions by Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Beloved Comrades: A Novel in Stories by Yermiyahu Ahron Taub
- Contested Holiness: Jewish, Muslim, and Christian Perspective on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem by Rivka Gonen
- Bugsy Siegel: The Dark Side of the American Dream by Michael Shnayerson