Foreword by Alan Gratz Ruth Gruener was a hidden child during the Holocaust. At the end of the war, she and her parents were overjoyed to be free. But their struggles as displaced people...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown
- Those Who Forget: My Family’s Story in Nazi Europe – A Memoir, A History, A Warning by Géraldine Schwarz
- Lone Voice: The Wars of Isi Leibler by Suzanne D Rutland
- Flight: A Novel of a Daring Escape During World War II by Vanessa Harbour
- An Egg for Shabbat by Mirik Snir