Foreword by Alan Gratz Ruth Gruener was a hidden child during the Holocaust. At the end of the war, she and her parents were overjoyed to be free. But their struggles as displaced people...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Kabbalah of Food: Stories, Teachings, Recipes by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- Israel Rising: The Land of Israel Reawakens by Doug Hershey, Elise Theriault (Photographer)
- Playing Till We Have to Go: A Jewish childhood in inner-city L.A. by Larry Derfner
- Justice: Maccabees & Pharisees by Judy Petsonk
- Heinrich Heine: Writing the Revolution by George Prochnik