Afterword: Rabbi Shira StutmanForeword: Rabbi Irving Yitzchak Greenberg A smart, hip and provocative book for anyone interested in the rich diversity of Jewish thought on contemporary questions. Should we edit our children’s genes? Are...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman