Patti Argodd, illustrator It’s exciting and interactive for children to guess the rhyming Shavuos riddles, then open the flap to reveal the answers. Cleverly designed so the very young will learn as they go…...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Brilliant Commodity by Saskia Coenen Snyder
- Stars of the Night: The Courageous Children of the Czech Kindertransport by Caren Stelson
- Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin