Avi Ofer, illustrator In Jerusalem, in the early 20th century, a little girl named Malka (“queen” in Hebrew) dreams of dressing up as Queen Esther. It is the festival of Purim, and all the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Brilliant Commodity by Saskia Coenen Snyder
- Stars of the Night: The Courageous Children of the Czech Kindertransport by Caren Stelson
- Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin