The microcosm encased within a glass terrarium on the book cover for The Language of Paradise evokes the poignant contradictions of the story it contains: nurtured wilderness, love and estrangement, caged Arcadia, Art, Science,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Unity and Diversity in Contemporary Antisemitism: The Bristol–Sheffield Hallam Colloquium on Contemporary Antisemitism
- The Face Tells the Secret by Jane Bernstein
- Thank you! 600 Followers on Instagram!
- Books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in December 2019
- Two Gods in Heaven: Jewish Concepts of God in Antiquity by Peter Schäfer
Top 5 books from August 2018
A Karakas Speaks by C.M. Kosemen
The Nazi, the Princess, and the Shoemaker: My Father’s Holocaust Odyssey by Scott M. Neuman
Jerusalem Drawn and Quartered by Sarah Tuttle-Singer
Global Jewish Foodways: A History by Hasia R. Diner & Simone Cinotto