Illustrator: Joanie Stone It’s Hanukkah time! Preschoolers will learn all about how people celebrate Hanukkah–from eating latkes, spinning dreidels, exchanging gifts, and lighting the menorah. And they’ll also learn why they celebrate–from the destruction of the Temple, the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman