Miriam is a survivor of the Holocaust. She flees Warsaw and joins the Jewish Partisans. At war’s end, Miriam escapes to Palestine, where she meets Cobi. Cobi is a native-born Palestinian who served in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman