“As Long As The Candle Burns” is the memoir of Chana Bunim Rubin Ausubel. The daughter of Irving Bunim, a prominent twentieth-century Orthodox Jewish leader, Chana shares stories of her family’s involvement in the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman