Four years into writing her still-unfinished philosophy dissertation, and anticipating a marriage proposal from her long-term boyfriend, Evelyn Kominsky Kumamoto is wrestling with big questions about life: How can she do meaningful work in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- Elusive Links: A Story of Connection, Compassion and Competition by Dan A Rosenberg
- Ashton Hall by Lauren Belfer
- Reinventing Jewish Art in the Age of Multiple Modernities: Michail Grobman and the Leviathan Group by Lola Kantorkazovsky
- The Glassmaker’s Son by Peter Kupfer
- A Glimmer Through the Breach by Juliet Ayres