Join author Aviva Kanoff on a culinary journey from Italy to Morocco and places in-between (including England, France, Italy, Croatia, Austria, Hungary as well as Jamaica and Israel). You’ll explore the tastes and colors...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov