Translator: Michael Sharp In 1904, a wounded Russian Jew turns up in northern India on the run from his pursuers and his own conscience. He doesn’t miss anyone – neither his parents nor the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman