In this second volume of Parsha Companions, Rabbi David Fohrman delves into the biblical text, asking intriguing questions and detecting patterns that, once you see them, seem to leap off the page. He helps...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Trouble with Good Ideas by Amanda Panitch
- The Beauty of What Remains: How Our Greatest Fear Becomes Our Greatest Gift by Steve Leder
- Reason to Believe: The Controversial Life of Rabbi Louis Jacobs by Harry Freedman
- The Good Doctor of Warsaw by Elisabeth Gifford
- Everyone is Present by Terry Kurgan