The book at Amazon and on Kindle In these seventeen wry stories, Bernstein introduces us to the unsung residents of NYCs garment district — proud lace sewers, unscrupulous ragmen, and salesmen with a penchant...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman