In 1930 nine-year-old Miriam travels by train from Brooklyn to her grandparents’ farm in upstate New York. Her grandparents are kind, generous people, but they aren’t exactly ideal playmates for a lonely girl. When...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown