Illustrator: Michel KichkaTranslator: Shira Atik A big sister in an Israeli family draws pictures as she eagerly anticipates her baby sister waking from her nap. She lovingly describes the baby, imagining all the things...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jewish Cooking – Full Recipes and Etiquette by Chalom Abramson
- Reeni’s Turn by Carol Coven Grannick
- The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century
- Warsaw Ghetto Police: The Jewish Order Service during the Nazi Occupation by Katarzyna Person
- Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn