Part One: The Jewish Oil Magnates: A History, 1853-1945 by Valerie Schatzker Part Two: The Jewish Oil Magnates, A Novel by Julien Hirszhaut The near-annihilation of Europe’s Jews in the Second World War destroyed not...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)
- The Authority of the Divine Law: A Study in Tannaitic Midrash by Yosef Bronstein
- The Girls of Jerusalem and Other Stories by Marsha Lee Berkman
- The Genius of Israel: The Surprising Resilience of a Divided Nation in a Turbulent World by Dan Senor, Saul Singer