The definitive, preteen-friendly workbook for students preparing for their Bar/Bat Mitzvah, this is an ideal teaching tool for schoolteachers, tutors, cantors and rabbis. It reinforces Hebrew reading skills while also helping students see themselves...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown
- Those Who Forget: My Family’s Story in Nazi Europe – A Memoir, A History, A Warning by Géraldine Schwarz
- Lone Voice: The Wars of Isi Leibler by Suzanne D Rutland
- Flight: A Novel of a Daring Escape During World War II by Vanessa Harbour
- An Egg for Shabbat by Mirik Snir