At age nineteen, Dorit Sasson, a dual American-Israeli citizen, was trying to make the status quo work as a college student—until she realized that if she didn’t distance herself from her neurotic, worrywart of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner
- The Environment and Literature of Moral Dilemmas: From Adam to Michael K by David Aberbach
- A Cognitive Semantic Study of Biblical Hebrew; The Root šlm for Completeness-Balance by Andrew Chin Hei Leong
- Israel: As A Phoenix Ascending by Monty Noam Penkower
- Judah Benjamin: Counselor to the Confederacy by James Traub