By Dr. Joshua Kulp and Professor David Golinkin The Schechter Haggadah: Art, History and Commentary presents a fascinating discussion and analysis of the historical development of each aspect of the Seder, from the development...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman