Translator: Adriana Hunter Edgar Feuchtwanger came from a prominent German-Jewish family–the only son of a respected editor and the nephew of a best-selling author, Lion Feuchtwanger. He was a carefree five-year-old, pampered by his...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- Two New Years by Richard Ho
- A Jewish State: 75 Perspectives by Aharon Barak, Jehuda Reinharz, Yedidia Z Stern, Haim Zicherman (Editors)
- 18: Jewish Stories Translated from 18 Languages by Nora Gold (editor)
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)