Illustrator: Eliahou Eric Bokobza When Savta arrives for a visit from Israel, her grandson is excited about their upcoming Sunday together. Savta promises him a special gift. What could be better? Instead, they visit...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman