Translator: Elizabeth Lauffer If everything your family told you was a lie, how far would you go to uncover the truth? For twenty-four-year-old Eva Bruhns, World War II is a foggy childhood memory. At...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman