New Jewish Fiction Three New York City girls form an irrevocable bond that compensates for the emotional needs not met by their own families. Through the lens of the main character, To Live Another...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- Two New Years by Richard Ho
- A Jewish State: 75 Perspectives by Aharon Barak, Jehuda Reinharz, Yedidia Z Stern, Haim Zicherman (Editors)
- 18: Jewish Stories Translated from 18 Languages by Nora Gold (editor)
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)