Brandeis Series in American Jewish History, Culture, and Life Jewish Identities in the American West fills a significant gap in racial identity scholarship. Since the onset of New Western History in the 1980s, the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)
- The Authority of the Divine Law: A Study in Tannaitic Midrash by Yosef Bronstein
- The Girls of Jerusalem and Other Stories by Marsha Lee Berkman
- The Genius of Israel: The Surprising Resilience of a Divided Nation in a Turbulent World by Dan Senor, Saul Singer