The Holocaust and its aftermath were not often discussed in families of second-generation survivors. In Tel Aviv of the 1960s, Emanuel Rosen grew up hearing the staccato of his mother’s typewriter, but had no...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- I Am Here Now by Barbara Bottner
- The Environment and Literature of Moral Dilemmas: From Adam to Michael K by David Aberbach
- A Cognitive Semantic Study of Biblical Hebrew; The Root šlm for Completeness-Balance by Andrew Chin Hei Leong
- Israel: As A Phoenix Ascending by Monty Noam Penkower
- Judah Benjamin: Counselor to the Confederacy by James Traub