Emil Draitser dreamed of becoming a writer. Born to a working-class Jewish family in the USSR on the eve of World War II, he came of age during the Brezhnev era, often considered the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman