Illustrator: Jennifer Kirkham Based on stories handed down from the past, this is the tale of a unique relationship between the 16th Century Venetian painter Tintoretto and Rabbi Leon Modena also known as Yahuda...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman