Foreword: Eric L Goldstein Images of America As Atlanta evolved from a sleepy, backwater, 19th-century frontier railroad town into a 21st-century international metropolis, Jewish men and women significantly contributed to the rich tapestry of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)
- The Authority of the Divine Law: A Study in Tannaitic Midrash by Yosef Bronstein
- The Girls of Jerusalem and Other Stories by Marsha Lee Berkman
- The Genius of Israel: The Surprising Resilience of a Divided Nation in a Turbulent World by Dan Senor, Saul Singer