Illustrator: Elizabeth Baddeley Ethelda Bleibtrey was a girl with guts who loved the water. As a child with polio in the early 1900s, swimming set her free. The water released her from her pain...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- Two New Years by Richard Ho
- A Jewish State: 75 Perspectives by Aharon Barak, Jehuda Reinharz, Yedidia Z Stern, Haim Zicherman (Editors)
- 18: Jewish Stories Translated from 18 Languages by Nora Gold (editor)
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)