Garden-Fresh Recipes Rediscovered and Adapted for Today’s Kitchen Translator: Eve Jochnowitz Foreword: Joan Nathan The book offers an ample choice of stewed dishes, blintzes, omelets, porridges, kugels, puddings, latkes, stuffed foods, sauces, baked goods,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman