The Hess Twins’ Holocaust Journey through Bergen-Belsen to America See the Holocaust through the Eyes of Children. Stefan and Marion Hess’s happy childhood was shattered in 1943. Torn from their home in Amsterdam, the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman