Like many juicy mysteries, Forgiving Máximo Rothman, AJ Sidransky’s debut novel, begins with a murder. In this case, the victim is Max Redmond, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor found dead in his Washington Heights apartment....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman