Illustrator: Inbal Gigi Bousidan When Mina s beloved Grandma dies, nothing feels right anymore. People come to visit. Mina just hides up in the big old oak tree. But the stories she hears about...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel