From Selfie to Groupie is a book of photographs and essays exploring the variety and intricacy of Jewish-American identity by Alina and Jeff Bliumis. The pair began their visual survey in the Russian-Jewish immigrant...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman