Jewish Book Council presented Soviet Roots, American Branches, the third program in the literary series Unpacking the Book: Jewish Writers in Conversation, at The Jewish Museum in NYC on May 19, 2015. The program...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Last Jewish Gangster: The Early Years by David Larson
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos