In his memoir, Encounters, completed at age 99, George Braziller, the groundbreaking independent publisher, describes in vivid detail going to work at age 16 in Depression-Era Brooklyn, his political awakening with the Spanish Civil...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel