Illustrator: George Schall Malka, the black sheep of her family, learns that her relatives are making a decades-in-the-planning pilgrimage to their grandfather’s pre-Holocaust home in Poland…and she wasn’t invited. After guilt-tripping herself a ticket...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel