A large tattered envelope stuffed with letters and postcards written between 1934 and 1942 was discovered behind a sofa in my parents home. It contained correspondence written in German, Yiddish, and Hebrew by family...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman