Illustrator: Álvaro Sarraseca It’s been years since the Nazis invaded Max Rosen’s home country of Poland. All the Jewish people, including Max’s family, have been forced to live in a ghetto. At least Max...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel