This volume deals with the modern fate of the traditional conception of Jews as a covenanted people chosen to receive the Law, whose ultimate purpose is contributing to the universal salvation of mankind. The...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Trouble with Good Ideas by Amanda Panitch
- The Beauty of What Remains: How Our Greatest Fear Becomes Our Greatest Gift by Steve Leder
- Reason to Believe: The Controversial Life of Rabbi Louis Jacobs by Harry Freedman
- The Good Doctor of Warsaw by Elisabeth Gifford
- Everyone is Present by Terry Kurgan