by Hanan Eshel and edited by Barnea Levi Selavan and Shani Tzoref Among the most prominent hallmarks of the late Prof. Hanan Eshel (1958-2010) were his generosity, passion, and integrative approach. The eighteen essays...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel