The Role of the Deuteronomist in Historical-Critical Research into Genesis-Numbers In The Deuteronomist’s History, Hans Ausloos provides for the first time a detailed status quaestionis concerning the relationship between the books Genesis–Numbers and the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman