A woman’s diaries from age 16, before her last minute escape from Hitler’s Germany, until she died in Oxford, England aged 50 – and the letters her big brother sent over those years from...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)
- The Authority of the Divine Law: A Study in Tannaitic Midrash by Yosef Bronstein
- The Girls of Jerusalem and Other Stories by Marsha Lee Berkman
- The Genius of Israel: The Surprising Resilience of a Divided Nation in a Turbulent World by Dan Senor, Saul Singer