I was born in France in 1930, to parents who had emigrated from Poland in 1929.My father pushed my mother to leave Poland because he thought there was no future for them there, due...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 57 other subscribers
- Two New Years by Richard Ho
- A Jewish State: 75 Perspectives by Aharon Barak, Jehuda Reinharz, Yedidia Z Stern, Haim Zicherman (Editors)
- 18: Jewish Stories Translated from 18 Languages by Nora Gold (editor)
- True to My God and Country: How Jewish Americans Fought in World War II by Françoise S. Ouzan
- Bert Meyers: On the Life and Work of an American Master by Daniel Levin and Adele Elise Wiliams (editors)