This revised edition of a modern classic includes a new Foreword by Nobel Laureate Elie Wiesel and an Afterword by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz, editor of The Talmud: The Steinsaltz Edition, as well as a...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel