Volume II: The Birth of Jewish Historical Studies and the Modern Jewish Religious Movements Translated and Annotated by Leonard Levin The culmination of Eliezer Schweid’s life-work as a Jewish intellectual historian, this five-volume work...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel